Below are common questions that our new clients often as us. If you have other questions, please contact us and we would be more than happy to answer them for you.
- Which paint products does your company normally use?
Our 30+ years of painting experience has allowed us to use and test many different paints and we have developed as list of preferred products.
- Benjamin Moore
- General Paint
- Sherwin Williams
- May I contact some of your previous clients to ask them
questions about your services?
Yes - we would be more than happy to connect you with many of our previous clients.
- What payment options do you offer?
- If one of your workers is hurt while working on my project,
are you covered?
We are fully covered by Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance. Our team of professionally bonded painting tradespeople continue to deliver quality service and workmanship.
- What type of guarantee is offered?
A standard 1 year warranty on each job which covers product and workmanship, however because we value you as a customer we do appreciate a call if there are any problems and most can be easily remedied
- How can we be sure you will honor your warranty?
We have been around since 1994 and reputation is key to our success and all feedback is welcomed. Because we do not spend money on advertising we go on word of mouth and repeat business is vital for us.
- Is there a cost to an estimate?
Estimates are free as well as colour and product consultations.
- Do you carry Liability Insurance?
Yes. We carry 5 million which protects you and your property while we work on your house or business.
- If we go with your firm what do we need to do?
Other than pick out paint colours, leave everything to us. We will co-ordinate the work with you or your contactor or other sub trades and make it a stress free experience for you.